[asterisk-users] Question about callerid?

Martin Joseph astmac at stillnewt.org
Mon Nov 16 00:40:08 CST 2009

OK,

Now I am responding to myself,  because I have figured it out (finally).

It turns out it's a "feature" of asterisk (at least the older versions).

This is where I found my answer:

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=9678

So the solution for me was to simply rearrange my sip.conf so my
incoming call handling peer is at the very end.

Pretty wacky.
I am hopefully back on the road though with working caller ID as well.

Marty