[asterisk-users] Asterisk-stat! - help needed (once again due to mailserver problem)

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Fri Nov 6 00:15:14 CST 2009

On 26/10/09 3:47 AM, Lukasz Pakula wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm trying to install Asterisk-stat (ASTERISK CDR ANALYSER) following:
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+CDR+Areski+GUI
> however it fails to run properly - lots of lines like:
>
> *Notice*: Undefined variable: s in
> */home/lukasz/DATA/www/asterisk-stat/cdr.php* on line *26*
> *Notice*: Undefined variable: t in
> */home/lukasz/DATA/www/asterisk-stat/cdr.php* on line *27*

That's not an error - it's a notice - it means you have error_reporting
set to E_ALL in php.ini.

Depending on which version of Linux you use the file could be in a few
places.

If you are using Debian it would be in:

/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

You'll need to restart Apache after changing the setting.

If you're brave you could surround the lines creating the problem with:

if (isset($s)) {
	// Do something with $s
}

(replacing the commented line // with the line in question)

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell
Director