[asterisk-users] Issue calling from WAN to LAN extension

David Wathen david at slopecolorado.com
Wed Nov 11 10:19:19 CST 2009

Hi,

I have a weird issue that I hope someone can help me with. I have 2 test
computers and I've changed each the roles of each one with the same results.
I have one xlite client running across a VPN and another connecting directly
from the WAN via the external IP. The client connecting directly to the
external IP can call the client running across the VPN no problem. However,
the client running across the VPN cannot call the client connecting directly
via the external IP.

When I try it comes back saying:

"The person at extension xyz is not available."

Does anyone have an idea why this is happening?

Thanks so much,

David Wathen
Data Structures
Cell: 303-435-1107