[asterisk-users] Issue calling from WAN to LAN extension

David Wathen david at slopecolorado.com
Thu Nov 12 00:45:57 CST 2009

Hi,

I hooked up a AASTRA 480i to the external IP from my home and I get the
exact same scene. I can call from it to any internal extension but it won't
receive a call. I also noticed that the Panel in FreePBX GUI doesn't show it
connected eventhough I can still call it from an internal extension. What
could the issue be?

David Wathen