[asterisk-users] Sangoma a104d and channel banks

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Thu May 7 01:14:53 CDT 2009

I have * 1.6.0.9 with dahdi-linux 2.1.0.4, dahdi-tools 2.1.0.2, libpri
1.4.10 and wanpipe-3.4.1 running on CentOS 5.3 64bit.

I have 2 ports of the a104d configured for use with PRI lines and 2 ports
configured for use with Adtran Total Access 850 channel banks. The channel
banks have 6 four port FXS cards in them.

The PRI lines work as expected.

I can call a phone connected to the channel bank and this works as expected.

If I pick up the phone connected to the channel bank and dial a digit I
immediately get a fast busy tone. The exceptions is that if I dial
*7<anything> then I can dial these three keys. Nothing of much interest
shows on the * console other then when I hang up the phone this event is
reported.

If while talking on the phone when someone calls me, I press a key on the
phone connected to the channel bank, the person called hears a faint pop and
then the pressed dtmf tone.

Any ideas as to what might cause this behavior?

Thanks for any ideas!
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com