[asterisk-users] Messaging System

Carlos Ruiz Diaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:03:32 CDT 2009

I use an application that fits exactly your needs but is not free.

You can ...

- load a call file containing the numbers to call.
- load the call file from a db.
- design you own context using a simple editor that generates an AEL
compatible dialplan and manages the existing contexts saved in
extension.ael.
- load sound files to the server in any compatible format or use its
converter to change the format to .gsm.
- call and see the progress in real time.
- schedule call(s) and configure the start time and end time. When you reach
the end time the software will reschedule the unstarted call(s) to the next
day or next X hours or will do nothing if you wish.
- have billing information.
- have CDR entries.

The software has two parts. The server runs in a Linux box using mono
runtime and the front-end can be executed using Windows, Linux or MacOS X
(was made in C# and it's compatible with mono 2.4 or above)