[asterisk-users] Questions on X100P/X101P cards

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:00:40 CDT 2009

I use these cards and they work pretty well. FWIW when Digium sold
them they were also just winmodems with a resistor removed to change
the PCI device ID. Later on the Zaptel driver included the device ID
of the winmodem.

I used to be able to get the winmodem itself for under $10, but I
think they are discontinued now. Ambient = Intel, FWIW. If you want
I'll dig out out and give you the details.

If you need a large quantity I would try to find the winmodems that
are compatible.