[asterisk-users] Questions on X100P/X101P cards

ContactTel Business lists at contacttel.com
Wed May 6 20:47:18 CDT 2009

I'd say in life you get what you pay for.. and sometime you even pay for
stuff that should be free..

These knockoff cards, can be built in-house for 20$ or less using an old
walkie talkie, a rope, some standard matches, and an old MCgyver Tv
episode..They do just that, echo the sound back to the other end.. no
seriously..

Used 3, all 3 where thrown out either a window, or another opening ..

It's great for testing don't get me wrong, once PSTN echo starts to drive
you or the other party mad , or your cheap cap's start to go off specs,
you'll say "I should of bought 1 of the 50$ instead of 5 of the $10 ones"..
of course, same strategy goes with china knockoffs, you run 6 pair of shoes
for the price of 1 that lasts 6 times the other..

So basically for 10$ try it out..

Then when you want 2-3 ports, or do voice rec (spynx openmrc etc whatever)
you'll need quality

My 0.02