[asterisk-users] SIP Asterisk Hacked (1.6.0.6)

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Fri Mar 27 00:49:34 CDT 2009

Y, did you have the extension logic to call to PSTN in [default] ???
If yes, then your system was not hacked...

you need to read some documentation and find out the [default] context is
supposed
to be non-secure... if you allow routes to PSTN in [default] then you're
inviting others to call out

Martin