[asterisk-users] OpenVox A400P01 vs Digium TDM401B

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed Mar 25 12:58:42 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 25 March 2009 12:23:31 Asterisk wrote:
> Other than the price (nearly £150 difference), is there any particular
> reason not to pick an OpenVox A400-based solution for my UK Asterisk needs?

You're better off going with a TDM410-based solution, rather than
TDM400-based, which the A400 is.  The TDM410 will give you better sound
quality and deals with missed interrupts better.  If you're interested in the
details, there's a whitepaper on digium.com on VoiceBus technology.

http://www.neonova.nl/en/download/digium_analog_whitepaper.pdf

--
Tilghman