[asterisk-users] Looking for clues to this error message

Cary Fitch caryf at usawide.net
Fri Mar 20 13:05:51 CDT 2009

[Mar 20 12:45:33] WARNING[4940]: app_queue.c:3136 try_calling: The device
state of this queue member, SIP/3617001000, is still 'Not in Use' when it
probably should not be! Please check UPGRADE.txt for correct configuration
settings.

[Cary Fitch]
We are running 1.4.22 and this message popped up in console.
It could be causing our Queues announcement problem, because if all members
don't show busy.. there will be no announcements.

However, I see no references to such an issue in any upgrade documents I
have found.

Any one have a tip?

Thanks

Cary Fitch