[asterisk-users] Looking for clues to this error message

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Fri Mar 20 23:31:40 CDT 2009

Hi Cary,

I glanced at the code in main/devicestate.c and it seems the
AST_DEVICE_NOT_INUSE
is set when the agent channel does not exist ... and that's most likely true
when the agent is not logged in
or you had asterisk reloaded and the information about agent has been lost
... (true only for callback agents)

Are you using callback agents ? Can you describe the Queues announcement
problem in more detail ?

Martin