[asterisk-users] asterisk and ericsson e1 connection how to??

Oguzhan Kayhan oguzhank at bilkent.edu.tr
Tue Mar 17 06:17:35 CDT 2009

Thanks for the reply..

> You should be able to get support from the people who sold you the card.
>
> You need to configure 2 files (I'm looking at an old system, so they
> have
> the zaptel style names).
>
> My files are below - the thing to note is the span 1,1,0,
> the second 1 tells you that the span is a timing source, externally
> clocked.

Whatever i do in timing source parameter, it still shows as internal clock
on dahdi_tool.

> Depending on the mode that your Ericsson is in, you may need to
> change signalling=pri_cpe to signalling=pri_net

As i see other devices working with ericsson (gsm router) configured  as
TE (cpe) so i configured it like this too.

And then created an incoming route to one of the extensions from this
dahdi channel.

But i got busy signal when i try to dial from ericsson side...