[asterisk-users] Contact id protocol problem

Imanol Pardavila imanol.pardavila at ibercom.com
Mon Mar 16 13:11:48 CDT 2009

Hi,
I'm using an Asterisk box with zap channel as a gateway between PSTN and
an alarm receiver system. The alarm system uses Contact ID protocol.
My problem is that the negotiation fails and I think that the problem is
that "kissoff tone" is cut and the transmitter doesn't recognize it.
Maybe the asterisk tone duration isn't long enough.
I'm thinking about increasing the "toneduration" value in zapata.conf.
or changind DTMF tone frecuency.
Does anyone deal with a similar problem? What are the optimal values?
Thanks
Regards