[asterisk-users] asterisk and ericsson e1 connection how to??

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 13:35:23 CDT 2009

You should be able to get support from the people who sold you the card.

You need to configure 2 files (I'm looking at an old system, so they
have
the zaptel style names).

My files are below - the thing to note is the span 1,1,0,
the second 1 tells you that the span is a timing source, externally
clocked.

Depending on the mode that your Ericsson is in, you may need to
change signalling=pri_cpe to signalling=pri_net

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf:

; Configuration file
[channels]
;