[asterisk-users] asterisk and ericsson e1 connection how to??

Oguzhan Kayhan oguzhank at bilkent.edu.tr
Mon Mar 16 13:11:19 CDT 2009

Hello,
I am trying to install my E1 card to make a conection with an Ericsson
MD-110 PBX.
I installed dahdi drivers as:
dahdi_hardware
pci:0000:04:08.0     wcte12xp-    d161:8000 Wildcard TE121
ran dahdi_genconf and it created all my e1 ports.
On the other side i also configured the pbx to communicate with TE121.
On ericsson side, i have no error messages.
On asterisk side, no error messages.
But when i try to create a dahdi trunk, and dial it from asterisk , no
call can be made.
and also, when i try to call from ericsson side, i get line busy message
as soon as i dial the number.

Is there any guide that can help me in installing that card?

PS: Whatever i made in SPAN config, everytime the only thing i see was
Internal clock on dahdi_tool .  How can i make my e1 card master (or slave
whatever) instead of internal clock??

and other thing i wonder,
if i create a span like "span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3"  is it zap/g1 in
zaptel(dahdi) conf menu in asteriskgui???(or freepbx)