[asterisk-users] Trying to get sample applicationmap to work (*1.4)

David Ruggles david at safedatausa.com
Thu Mar 12 11:56:30 CDT 2009

I'm trying to actually use the example application map in features.conf:

testfeature => #9,peer,Playback,tt-monkeys  ;Allow both the caller and
callee to play
                                            ;tt-monkeys to the opposite
channel

I see the feature get registered at the CLI:

  == Registered Feature 'monkey'
  == Mapping Feature 'monkey' to app 'Playback(tt-monkeys)' with code '#9'

But I'm unable to actually use it. This *doesn't* work:
exten => 301,n,Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=monkey)
exten => 301,n,Dial(SIP/DavidR1)

Anyone done this before and/or able to give me any suggestions?
Thanks,

David Ruggles
CCNA MCSE (NT) CNA A+
Network Engineer	Safe Data, Inc.