[asterisk-users] Cdr problem

Hooman Peiro hooman.peiro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 23:24:46 CST 2009

hi,
I'm working with asterisk on a project and I found a problem with cdr_odbc.
As we know, after answering each call a cdr event is raised which is saved
in cdr_csv and cdr_odbc. but here my point is on cdr_odbc. some information,
including start_time and end_time is given by cdr event but the problem is
that these two information(start_time and end_time) is not getting save in
cdr_odbc. I checked the source code and I found that by default it's not
doing so. I need to query these two information, start time and end time,
from cdr_odbc and I need your help.
thanks