[asterisk-users] Cdr problem

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Mar 9 11:27:09 CDT 2009

On Friday 06 March 2009 11:24:46 pm Hooman Peiro wrote:
> hi,
> I'm working with asterisk on a project and I found a problem with cdr_odbc.
> As we know, after answering each call a cdr event is raised which is saved
> in cdr_csv and cdr_odbc. but here my point is on cdr_odbc. some
> information, including start_time and end_time is given by cdr event but
> the problem is that these two information(start_time and end_time) is not
> getting save in cdr_odbc. I checked the source code and I found that by
> default it's not doing so. I need to query these two information, start
> time and end time, from cdr_odbc and I need your help.
> thanks

You are partially incorrect.  The start time is indeed stored in the CDR,
although the column name is 'calldate'.  As for the end time, it can be
derived by adding 'duration' (which is in whole seconds) to the 'calldate'
column.

Another solution that allows for retrieving both columns with their native
names (or completely different names, whatever you map it to) is to use
cdr_adaptive_odbc in 1.6.0 and higher.

--
Tilghman