[asterisk-users] Asterisk Dial plan issue

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:09:45 CST 2009

Hi all,

I'm using asterisk in real time mode...My extensions.conf table contains:

[default]
switch => Realtime/default at extensions

I have added the following to extensions.conf table;

context:micho
exten: _X.
priority: 1
app:Dial
appdata: SIP/00XXXXXX at PSTN GAteway

Asterisk server is connected succeffully to database...As soon as i make a
call i got the following error message:

[Mar  3 00:52:02] NOTICE[2898]: chan_sip.c:14386 handle_request_invite: Call
from 'username' to extension '00XXXX' rejected because extension not found.

I'm dialing from an extension registered on asterisk with context micho

Any clue?

Regarda