[asterisk-users] Asterisk Dial plan issue

Yawar Hadi yawarhadi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:50:09 CST 2009

first thing to do is
switch =>Realtime/@

then closely check which extension ur dialing.....
means length of extension u define in appdata 00XXXXXX
its length is 8 and if u dialed and extension greater then 8 or less then 8
then u cant go through...
for simplcity u check it with
appdata: SIP/_X. at PSTN GAteway
or
appdata: SIP/_. at PSTN GAteway

i am not sure about _. work in this scenario.

u must apply appdata:SIP/${EXTEN}@pstn gatwway
our use any variable which holds ur dialed no .

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 4:09 AM, michel freiha <michofr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using asterisk in real time mode...My extensions.conf table contains:
>
> [default]
> switch => Realtime/default at extensions
>
> I have added the following to extensions.conf table;
>
> context:micho
> exten: _X.
> priority: 1
> app:Dial
> appdata: SIP/00XXXXXX at PSTN GAteway
>
> Asterisk server is connected succeffully to database...As soon as i make a
> call i got the following error message:
>
> [Mar  3 00:52:02] NOTICE[2898]: chan_sip.c:14386 handle_request_invite:
> Call from 'username' to extension '00XXXX' rejected because extension not
> found.
>
> I'm dialing from an extension registered on asterisk with context micho
>
> Any clue?
>
> Regarda

Best regards

Yawar Hadi Noshahi