[asterisk-users] Queue log on MySQL realtime

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Mon Mar 2 16:03:03 CST 2009

Hi all,

I'm experimenting with the MySQL realtime logging of queue log, using
backports for 1.4. When I configure the logging of queue log as
realtime, the previous way to save it onto the plain text file stops
working. Is there a way to make it work both ways, just like the CDR
works, where you can have several backends and still save the CDR on a
plain text file? This could be useful to have a backup in case of a
MySQL malfunction, loss of connection or something. For examples, the
plain CDR file has been useful to me on some undesired data loss situations.

TIA.

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología