[asterisk-users] about monitored calls storing

peace keeper peacekeeperaccount at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 01:50:28 CDT 2009

Hello all,
     how can I possibly make the monitoring for all calls through the
asterisk, and for those file to be stored with the name of the initiator, in
additional to know to whom this call is going, could this functionality be
implemented via configurations!

in other words, could I configure the asterisk so that the administrator to
be able to hear calls coming from who going to whom, as a having a record
for each call,
I am using trixbox v2.6.2.1

should that functionality be implemented by an external application , such
as one written using asterisk-java !!!

any help is appreciated?
thanks in advance,