[asterisk-users] about monitored calls storing

Duncan Turnbull duncan at e-simple.co.nz
Mon Jun 29 04:48:23 CDT 2009

Trixbox I think uses FreePBX

FreePbx has an option for each extension to set it to record all calls.
It will record the extension in the file name and you can view it
through the recordings app if you want a web view.

There are all stored in a common dir /var/spool/asterisk/monitor - you
can probably mod the code for the recording if you want more info in the
filename

Cheers Duncan