[asterisk-users] Nobody picked up in 20000 ms

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 15:04:44 CDT 2009

On 06/21/09 14:00, Steve Totaro wrote:
>Actually it was "date" not "time", jumping all over but that would not
>explain specific phones.   For me, it caused issues with BRI connections and
>timing.
>
>I always build from source, so I cannot comment on your portage issues.
>
>IF you are not the only admin on that box, maybe check the linux CLI history
>and see if anything was done that you may not know about.

"Date" is consistent so I don't think so it is a kernel.
I'm the only admin here on my box and asterisk is running on my computer.
I've reset the Sipura 2000 unit and makes no difference.
I've used alternative Sipura (LinkSys 3K) same behavior:

When I call internal extension from PSTN line everything is working correctly phones are ringing they way they should but internally when I try to dial two
extensions on one sipura unit and my Digium IAXY unit rings only once and call goes to voicemail.

I'm using asterisk-1.4.22.1, I've downgraded to asterisk-1.4.21.2 same thing
I've reset and swap Sipura Unit same behavior

Not sure what to try next.

--
Joseph