[asterisk-users] Nobody picked up in 20000 ms

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 16:35:19 CDT 2009

On 06/21/09 14:04, Joseph wrote:

>When I call internal extension from PSTN line everything is working correctly phones are ringing they way they should but internally when I try to dial two
>extensions on one sipura unit and my Digium IAXY unit rings only once and call goes to voicemail.
>
>I'm using asterisk-1.4.22.1, I've downgraded to asterisk-1.4.21.2 same thing
>I've reset and swap Sipura Unit same behavior
>
>Not sure what to try next.

I'm missing something on my asterisk server (Intel x86_64)
I've switch asterisk to my backup server x86 platform (same asterisk version) and everything is working OK

So, it means my asterisk is missing something.
Asterisk depends only on "asterisk-addons-1.4.7" and I've rebuild it as well no difference.

--
Joseph