[asterisk-users] Nobody picked up in 20000 ms

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Jun 21 13:00:22 CDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Joseph <syscon780 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 06/21/09 12:35, Steve Totaro wrote:
> >Simple questions.  Did it ever work correctly?  If so, what changed?
> >
> >One time Tzafrir helped me identify that after upgrading to a new kernel,
> >the system clock was borked.
> >
> >Typing time, repeatedly gave all kinds of strange results, jumping ahead
> >many seconds and I think even backwards.  It was the kernel.
> >
> >Doesn't sound like your problem but change is often the easiest way to
> >troubleshoot.
>
> I've downgraded the asterisk and still the same problem.
>
> --
> Joseph

Actually it was "date" not "time", jumping all over but that would not
explain specific phones.   For me, it caused issues with BRI connections and
timing.

I always build from source, so I cannot comment on your portage issues.

IF you are not the only admin on that box, maybe check the linux CLI history
and see if anything was done that you may not know about.

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro