[asterisk-users] Limit transfers

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Sun Jun 21 13:56:57 CDT 2009

What is to stop anyone from dialing international at any time,
regardless if he bridges someone else on?

Usually we implement Force Authorization Codes (When dialing out after
dialing you have to enter a code) to track all Long
Distance/International calls. You can then generate bill back reports to
departments by code. Some software (ISI InforTel) can trigger an email
alert if someone spends more than $100USD in a day based upon CDR
records, etc.