[asterisk-users] Limit transfers

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:26:15 CDT 2009

I believe this is more a human resources problem than a technical one. You
will first need some sort of CDR analysis tool to spot calls to expensive
destinations, and then you wil track back who was the agent in change of the
call.
I am sure that if there is word out that you are tracking these items,
agents will simply "behave well" and the problem will go away.
Just my two cents,
l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com