[asterisk-users] Limit transfers

Daniel A. Veiga dveiga at advtechnology.com.ar
Sat Jun 20 21:15:28 CDT 2009

I have asterisk installed in a callcenter: 60 DAHDI external lines and
72 SIP extensions, and have a BIG PROBLEM.

Image a friend of one of the agents wants to call abroad paying the
local fee. He dials to the callcenter, uses DID to get to his friend,
asks him to place the call on hold and dial abroad and then hangup to
bridge the call!!!

I discovered this by chance when one of the agents, after answering an
external call, tryed to hangup and place a new call. He really pressed
the hook for a few milliseconds and was interpreted as a flash. After
finishing the call he hanged, bridging the first call with the second.

I cannot disable call forwarding, as the agents need it under certain
circumstances. What I need to do is disable bridging two external
lines.
Has anybody faced this problem?

Thanks,

                                  Daniel