[asterisk-users] Function IMPORT and Local channels

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed Jun 17 18:26:16 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 17 June 2009 17:06:25 Olivier wrote:
> At the moment, I can't read Local channels variables using IMPORT function
> : ${IMPORT(Local/7531 at pcdialer-5dff\;1,CALLERID(num))}

I'm confused as to why you're trying to escape the semicolon here.  The name
of the channel cannot be hardcoded into a configuration file, because it's
dynamically generated at runtime, and the only reason I'd see for escaping the
semicolon would be if you wanted it preserved during a load from a
configuration file.  What am I missing?

--
Tilghman