[asterisk-users] Function IMPORT and Local channels

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:06:25 CDT 2009

Hi,

At the moment, I can't read Local channels variables using IMPORT function :
${IMPORT(Local/7531 at pcdialer-5dff\;1,CALLERID(num))}

Is it normal behaviour ?
Any idea or suggestion ?

A DumpChan statement show usual variables.
Comparing a Local channel with a SIP channel, the only difference I could
associate meaning to, is that Local channel names include a semi colon with
SIP channels don't.
So, I've tried unsuccessfully to escape (as shown above), truncate,
channel's name but returned value is always empty.

Regards