[asterisk-users] RES: RES: SIP Response 181 - Is it possible in A steri sk?

Marco Cordeiro marco.cordeiro at globalstar.com.br
Wed Jun 3 12:01:34 CDT 2009

Hello Philipp and All,

My scenario is a bit different than the one I had explained before. I'm
sorry.

Let's suppose I have someone calling one of my Asterisk clients. This
asterisk client has CFB (Call Forward Busy) activated. The forward number is
a Voice Mail System, however is not a Asterisk's Voice Mail.
It is a third party Voice Mail System, that has a SIP Trunk with my Asterisk
Box.

The test situation I have, demands having the same VMS Access number for
both, leaving a message to the Client Mail Box, or for the subscriber to
access its menu directory.
This VMS platform will differ these two type of calls, by some change on the
invite message coming from the Asterisk.

I was thinking about using "SIP Response 181 (Call is being forwarded)" as
an option to flag to the VMS letting it know, that it is supposed to treat
as a call that was diverted to it.
But does any one have a suggestion, or real scenario similar to this that
could help me??

Thanks again,

Marco