[asterisk-users] asterisk crash on DAHDI error: No more room in scheduler

Hose hose+asterisk at bluemaggottowel.com
Wed Jun 3 11:57:33 CDT 2009

What you say...Allan Oepping (allan at pacificwebworks.com):

> I'm not sure if this posting will go to the correct thread or not, as I
> am subscribing to make this post, and don't have a message to reply to.
> Hose, if this does not end up in the thread can you post in in there?
>
> I am getting the same DAHDI error, under Asterisk 1.4.25, libpri-1.4.10
> using a TE420 (TE420P I believe). Only Asterisk does not crash but all
> the channels on the port/group are listed as not busy and no calls get
> received or placed over the span.
> It also happened at a time of no use, just after a restart message
> *SHOULD* have appeared in the log for that span, though the span would
> have been nearly 100% busy for more than 8 hours the previous day. I did
> not get a dahdi_test, sorry.

Looks like the same error.  Our asterisk box just barfed up the same
error since the last time I posted, but unfortunately the person that
fixed it didn't know I wanted to run dahdi_test during the crashed
part... so I have to play the waiting game again.  :(  I'll post results
next time it happens (everyone's been informed to run dahdi_test -v next
time it happens).

Running 'restart dahdi' fixed it.

hose