No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

virtual device that can be moved around physical devices... by login<br>
and logging out. Queues can contain any type of interface not a point<br>
that is partially well put in the Sark we have just got nore in the<br>
voi-info website.... It also seams to suggest that Agents are a<br>
deprecated feature.<br>
AgentLogin.<br>
AgentCallbackLogin is depreciated but what has it been replaced by?<br>
Not sure what AgentLogin is actually useful for.<br>
AgentCallbackLogin in the Management API does not set<br>
${AGENTBYCALLERID_${CALLERID(num)}} I guessing this is a error,<br>
fortunatly I&#39;ve worked out a way to get round it. (setvar)<br>
The is no way to log an agent in from the Command Line Interface.<br>
AgentLogoff<br>
Easy so long as you know the agent id you need to logoff, which means<br>
using ${AGENTBYCALLID_${CALLERID(num)}}<br>
Queues really have very little to do with Agents as any type of device<br>
can be statically on a queue or dynamically added when needed, but the<br>
info I&#39;ve found seams to heavily tie the two concepts together.<br>
Peter<br>
--<br>