No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

virtual device that can be moved around physical devices... by login
and logging out. Queues can contain any type of interface not a point
that is partially well put in the Sark we have just got nore in the
voi-info website.... It also seams to suggest that Agents are a
deprecated feature.

AgentLogin.

AgentCallbackLogin is depreciated but what has it been replaced by?

Not sure what AgentLogin is actually useful for.

AgentCallbackLogin in the Management API does not set
${AGENTBYCALLERID_${CALLERID(num)}} I guessing this is a error,
fortunatly I've worked out a way to get round it. (setvar)

The is no way to log an agent in from the Command Line Interface.

AgentLogoff

Easy so long as you know the agent id you need to logoff, which means
using ${AGENTBYCALLID_${CALLERID(num)}}

Queues really have very little to do with Agents as any type of device
can be statically on a queue or dynamically added when needed, but the
info I've found seams to heavily tie the two concepts together.

Peter