No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

Agents have been deprecated and are going to be removed.

The replacement, is some complex dialplan using "Local Channels" which
the admin will have to dream up for themselves.

I'm quite happy to use some new method, but I don't really understand
how yet as all the docs I can find point to using agents....

Ideally I need to be able to

a> Log into a queue, both by dialing and using the management API

AgentCallbackLogin....

b> Log Out a que, both by dialing and using the management API

System("agent logoff agent/x") or agentlogoff in management api.

c> If the SIP channel (Phone) is not working (Unavailable) remove it
from the queue.

autologoffunavail=yes in agents.conf (but it don't seam to work)

d> If the phone is not answered within 10 secs log remove it from the que..

autologoff=10 in agent.conf

e> Allow hotdesking extensions so that people don't always need to
login to the same extension.

dial(agent/${EXTEN})

f> If the queue is empty or nobody is handling the que drop out, and
ring every phone.

joinempty=strict, leavewhenempty=strict

Using Asterisk 1.4 and a Sark 850.

Any help, or at least where to go....