[asterisk-users] Asterisk CSTA

Jose Arias cyr2242 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:05:19 CDT 2009

I just see how recurrent this subject is. I have some experience on
developing CTI systems and I know how hard to develop a CSTA link can be.
However I'm a newbie in Asterisk and this is the cause why I asked for some
CSTA gateways already developed. Unfortunately www.opencsta.org looks like
an empty site and sourceforge.net/projects/oscsta also looks like an empty
project. I think I don't have enough expertise in Asterisk to start a
project like this but I'm sure I would be able to colaborate if someone
decided to give a try.
Regards
Jose