[asterisk-users] Asterisk CSTA

Evan P. Hall evan at corpwest.com
Mon Jul 27 19:18:55 CDT 2009

On July 27, 2009, at 5:05 PM, Jose Arias wrote:

> I just see how recurrent this subject is. I have some experience on
> developing CTI systems and I know how hard to develop a CSTA link
> can be. However I'm a newbie in Asterisk and this is the cause why
> I asked for some CSTA gateways already developed. Unfortunately
> www.opencsta.org looks like an empty site and
> sourceforge.net/projects/oscsta also looks like an empty project. I
> think I don't have enough expertise in Asterisk to start a project
> like this but I'm sure I would be able to colaborate if someone
> decided to give a try.

You might want to check out
http://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/cstainside/.  They are actively
developing a CSTA library.  Currently they are testing with FreeSwitch,
but have mentioned doing an Asterisk interface as well.  You might be
able to contribute to asterisk support on that project.

-Evan