[asterisk-users] Asterisk Error

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 08:01:01 CDT 2009

Dear Sir

I did what you asked me to do...i added the following to
/etc/opt/asterisk/modules.conf

noload => dundi

-bash-3.00# ifconfig -a
lo0: flags=2001000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4,VIRTUAL> mtu 8232
index 1
        inet 127.0.0.1 netmask ff000000
eri0: flags=1000843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 2
        inet 192.168.0.178 netmask ffffff00 broadcast 192.168.0.255
        ether 0:3:ba:f2:d2:ea

Yes I have a NIC, Up and running and I can SSH the server from that NIC

Regards