[asterisk-users] Listed agents in queue not ringing

Jarga Jallow jarga_2mcctv at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:11:45 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I am having a problem when we call inbound the ivr picks up > send caller to the queue> but does not forward the calls to the listed agents, however if we use the call groups instead of queues it rings to the listed agents in group

Here are the default settings

include=DID_suhaib_timeinterval_inbound

  include=DID_suhaib_timeinterval_AllTheTime

  include=DID_suhaib_timeinterval_OfficeHours

  include=DID_suhaib_timeinterval_AfterHours

  include=DID_suhaib_timeinterval_Weekend

  include=DID_suhaib_timeinterval_EarlyHours

  exten=0,1,

  exten=o,1,Goto(default,6043,1)

  exten=6800,1,VoiceMailMain(${CALLERID(num)}@default)

Here is the office hour interval settings

  exten=__X.,1,Goto(voicemenu-custom-2|s|1)

  exten=_XXXXXXXXXX,1,Goto(queues|6525|1)

Here are the queues settings

  exten=6500,1,Queue(${EXTEN})
  exten=6501,1,Queue(${EXTEN})