[asterisk-users] MISDN/asterisk problem (not sure where from)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Jul 3 19:08:41 CDT 2009

Hello Wilton!
   OK, now it works. The ISDN port is for voice telephony. the router, fyi, is
a piece of "shit". That's a rough translation of what I found about it.
   I've regressed to asterisk 1.6.0-beta9 again and I had to reconfigure jackd
a bit to work. Byut - as before when I used it - the sound quality is
unreliable.
   I'd be much oblidged to the ISDN gurus here, if someone would take a look at
the core-dumps of asterisk I posted earlier. Because I'd like to use the
latest asterisk.
   Kindest regards
         Julien

--------