[asterisk-users] MISDN/asterisk problem (not sure where from)

Wilton Helm whelm at compuserve.com
Fri Jul 3 20:13:08 CDT 2009

Great.  That is a configuration I have not heard of before, but again
different countries do things differently.  Good luck with the ISDN part.  I
haven't gotten ISDN and Asterisk working here, yet, primarily because ISDN
is configured differently in the US and not widely used, so if a solution
exists, it will take more digging than I have been able to do so far, and I
haven't found anyone who can even point me in the right direction to start.
You should be better off, as the European version is much more widely used.
I definitely consider it a better interface to a digital system than POTS.

Wilton