[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.31.1, 1.4.22.2, 1.4.23.1, and 1.6.0.5 released

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 20:01:25 CST 2009

Has anybody ever asked Digium to provide something like the kernel.org RSS feed?

My impression was this was created because kernel.org was tired of how
many people built cron-ified  wget scripts against kernel.org | diff
against last get | sendmail
you get the idea

Perhaps downloads.digium.com has the same problem?

the kernel.org rss feed is:
http://www.kernel.org/kdist/rss.xml