[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.31.1, 1.4.22.2, 1.4.23.1, and 1.6.0.5 released

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Thu Jan 29 20:59:00 CST 2009

David Backeberg schrieb:
> Has anybody ever asked Digium to provide something like the kernel.org RSS feed?
>
> My impression was this was created because kernel.org was tired of how
> many people built cron-ified  wget scripts against kernel.org | diff
> against last get | sendmail
> you get the idea
>
> Perhaps downloads.digium.com has the same problem?
>
> the kernel.org rss feed is:
> http://www.kernel.org/kdist/rss.xml

http://www.kempgen.net/asterisk/current/
has an RSS feed (and a release timeline).

e.g.
http://www.kempgen.net/asterisk/current/version/asterisk-1.4
always points to the current 1.4.x release,
http://www.kempgen.net/asterisk/current/version/asterisk-1.6
always points to the current 1.6.x release etc.
Release candidates ("-rc") are not considered.

Only now I realize that new hotfix releases (1.4.22.2) are not
considered if a release with a higher version (1.4.23.1) is
already in the database.

   Philipp Kempgen

--
AMOOCON 2009, May 4-5, Rostock / Germany   ->  http://www.amoocon.de