[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.31.1, 1.4.22.2, 1.4.23.1, and 1.6.0.5 released

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:44:51 CST 2009

Yep, my bad I found them once I searched with the dash '-' after the
1.4.23. They were lost in the flood of users list mail in my inbox.

I wonder if these could also be posted on the asterisk-announce list
more consistently? I see a few releases on the announce list, but last
1.4 one was December 2nd and nothing after that on that list except
for a few vulnerability postings.

I know it would help me to get those release notices on that list,
then I could flag them better so my mail viewer will smack me on the
head to read them when they come in.

Thanks,

MATT---