[asterisk-users] blind transfer on hook-flash from SIP phone

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 09:30:38 CST 2009

Hi Marcelo -

> Is there any alternative to invoke mid-call services without using the # and
> * signals? I was expecting to use Hook-Flash either via INFO or RTP
> telephone-event.

You can change the keys used to invoke a service in features.conf.  I
know many people use ## or #1 for blind transfer so as to avoid issues
with IVR systems.

You may also want to change who has access to the various features
(caller vs callee).  You can do this with flags in your Dial
statement.  For example, if you have set the 'T' flag, the caller can
do a blind transfer.  If you only have the 't' flag set (notice lower
case) only the person receiving the call can do a blind transfer.

- Noah