[asterisk-users] Dahdi Init script for Suse?

Joshua Kinard jkinard at closeup.org
Mon Jan 26 15:07:35 CST 2009

Nah, not using RPMs.  This is a from-source build.  Part of the problem is, I'm running Novell's Open Enterprise Server, which is SLES 10.1 (I think) with Novell's OES2 Overlay on top.  So the Asterisk RPMs available for that revision of SLES weren't usable for me (they had 1.2 available, and I wanted 1.4), hence, source build.  Might play with 1.6 when I start feeling adventurous again, as my asterisk config is really, really simple (it's a bridge between an old Rolm CBX and HylaFax).

But I figured, if their init script supports two of the top distros, why not a third?  Wasn't sure, so I was seeking comments on the script I attached to my last e-mail.

--J