[asterisk-users] Dahdi Init script for Suse?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Jan 26 15:16:43 CST 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 04:08:53PM -0500, Joshua Kinard wrote:
> Anyone by chance got an Init script for /etc/init.d/dahdi on a SLES 10
> box that'll work right?  The one included by default only deals with
> debian and redhat, and the changes between the old zaptel script I
> have that works are far too invasive.  Notably in the use of this
> "action" command that's probably redhat specific.

Anything equivalent in SuSE?

The Debian equivalent of

  action "Starting FooBar" foobar

, if you source /etc/lsb/init-functions is

  log_daemon_msg "Starting FooBar"
  foobar
  log_end_msg $?

Though it has an atvantage of making it easier to redirect output of the
command.

(Those functions don't seem to be part of the standard LSB init
functions, sadly)

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com