[asterisk-users] Dahdi Init script for Suse?

Hans Witvliet hwit at a-domani.nl
Sat Jan 24 18:00:41 CST 2009

On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 23:45 +0100, Marco wrote:
> Hi,
> I've it up and running on OpenSuse 11. I used the scripts provided by the
> sources and commented out one line:
>
> #
> # Determine which kind of configuration we're using
> #
> #system=redhat  # assume redhat
> system=debian # assume debian
>
> This forces the script to use debian style. It works for me, except, if I
> remember well, some little problem on reload (but stopping and starting
> again works fine).
>
> Best regards,
> Marco Signorini.

Just wondering...

The O.P. said he's using SLE. You're talking about openSUSE.
Are you using the rpm's from the OBS?
The zaptel-rpm for 10.3 were containing the proper startup scripts.

I've got some suse machines running asterisk, but as soon as hw get's
involved, i'm stuck: neither pri, nor bri (mISDN) seems to be working on
anything later than 10.3.

Hans